Join our team
Be part of a company that improves business owners’
lives by providing opportunity, peace of mind, and inspiration.
Not your typical accounting firm
Kregel & Company isn’t a super-formal, traditional CPA firm. We strive to provide our customers with a different experience that they can’t get anywhere else.
We come alongside small business owners to provide accounting and tax solutions and a refreshing CPA experience. Helping others reach their professional and personal goals is why we show up for work each day.
Kregel & Company doesn’t have many rules, but we do have a set of core values that guide the way our team does business:
We believe in doing business for good, not for personal gain.
We believe in focusing on the customer experience, not the transaction.
We believe in being adaptable, not holding on to traditional methods.
We believe in being honest, not being people-pleasers.
We believe in communicating openly, not being guarded.
Kregel & Company perks include:
- Competitive, customized compensation packages
- Paid holidays and time off
- Flexible schedules
- Health coverage
- Retirement plan with matching
- Support for volunteering and community service
Current open positions
Bookkeeper: Payroll – Full-time
What you’ll do
- Maintain schedules related to ongoing customer work and current status.
- Guide back office accounting and payroll support for select customers throughout the year.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and with internal team members.
- Understand and utilize Xero accounting software to maintain customer books and records.
- Understand and implement key Xero add-on software integrations while being a resource among team members on ways to improve accounting workflow.
- Reconcile conversion of customer books into Xero accounting software.
- Effectively onboard new payroll tax customers.
- Work confidently with various computer software programs.
How you’ll do it
- Be a self-starter and willing to challenge yourself.
- Handle confidential customer information professionally.
- Communicate regularly with customers and team members.
- Demonstrate flexibility.
- Be willing to participate in a fluid work environment with deadlines.
- Handle multiple customers and/or projects on a regular basis.
- Look for additional opportunities to develop professionally.
- Develop increased confidence from others in your responsibilities.